Wednesday 7 May 2008

Woah, the devil got good sensimilla

Hello. It is your friend retrogod contacting you from the "other side". I have been spending alot of time talking with Tupac and Biggie who are both here with me now. I want to thank you all for continuing to communicate with me directly on retrogod@live.com. You have all just been ripped off. Thank you for forwading me the dead doods email. It was an entertaining read. I will now tell you that heaven is a beautiful place, full of open SMTP relays and sormount.c still works effectively against many hosts here. Unfortunately I am 20 years too early for heaven as noone seems to want to know about my XSS, ActiveX and PHP RFID's abilities :-(. I am hoping that soon AJAX technology will be available to me in heaven so that I may have some fun hacking as well. Please keep the email for retrogod on the other side coming, I have great enjoyment reading them.

Peace.

No comments: